EMPOWERING YOU TO CARE FOR
ORPHANED AND VULNERABLE YOUTH.
Our Mission: To provide safe, stable and supportive housing with wrap-around services to youth aging out of foster care.
Our Core Values:
- Service: “Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” Matthew 25:40
- Community: “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: if either of them falls down, one can help the other up.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
- Faith: “Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “your faith has healed you.” Matthew 9:22
- Unconditional Love: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.” Mark 12:30
- Family: “Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him.” Psalms 127:3
- Purpose: “I want their hearts to be encouraged and joined together in love, so that they may have all the riches of complete understanding and have the knowledge of God’s mystery — Christ.” Colossians 2:2
Meet The Team
Kathy ListaFounder and Director
Angie CalwellCase Coordinator
Join our village to help at risk youth who are aging out of the foster care system in North Carolina.
Thank you for joining us! Together we are making a difference for youth in foster care.