EMPOWERING YOU TO CARE FOR
ORPHANED AND VULNERABLE YOUTH.
Our Mission: To provide safe, stable and supportive housing with wrap-around services to youth aging out of foster care.
Our Core Values:
- Service: “Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” Matthew 25:40
- Community: “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: if either of them falls down, one can help the other up.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
- Faith: “Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “your faith has healed you.” Matthew 9:22
- Unconditional Love: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.” Mark 12:30
- Family: “Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him.” Psalms 127:3
- Purpose: “I want their hearts to be encouraged and joined together in love, so that they may have all the riches of complete understanding and have the knowledge of God’s mystery — Christ.” Colossians 2:2
Meet The Team
Kathy ListaFounder and Director
Angie CalwellCase Coordinator